Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Long hot day!!!!


Ian and I had a long day today. We are trying to get ready for our big weekend. We have the family reunion on Friday night, Aunt Hollie , Uncle Kenneth and sweet Elizabeth coming to visit us on Saturday and then we have Ian's Baptism on Sunday. We are going to have lots of family and friends here to help celebrate this wonderful time in Ian's life. Chad and I thank God everyday for giving us such a wonderful son. We truly are blessed.

4 comments:

  1. He's the most beautiful grandbaby in the world! I can't wait to hug and kiss him.....Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE is so cute and I can't wait to hold him.
    Aunt Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet him in person. He's awfully cute. You guys did a good job. I can see a little of each of you in him. Love you Ian.

    Great aunt Rita

    ReplyDelete