Ian is finally happy that he has a HD TV that he can see. He's waited quitely for three months for this day to come. PawPaw's Little Tadpole. He is as precious as they come. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
These are such good pictures, I just love looking at this everyday. Whenever I feel down, I just bring up the blog of Ian ,and it feels my heart. Nana's little man. What a sweet baby. All my love. Nana
We can't get over how much he is changing everyday. We love all these fun pictures. We can't decide which is our favorite!!!
ReplyDeleteIan is finally happy that he has a HD TV that he can see. He's waited quitely for three months for this day to come.
ReplyDeletePawPaw's Little Tadpole. He is as precious as they come. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
Love PawPaw Jr.
These are such good pictures, I just love looking at this everyday. Whenever I feel down, I just bring up the blog of Ian ,and it feels my heart. Nana's little man. What a sweet baby.
ReplyDeleteAll my love. Nana
Good looking kid. Must be from his mother's side.
ReplyDelete:)
JR AND TERRY