Ian had his 6 month check up this week (yes I know he is almost 7 months) and he is just over 17lbs and 27.5 inches long. The doctor was very pleased on his progress. She said he is doing everything he should be doing. Any day now he will be crawling across the house. I am excited but don't want him to grow up so fast. Here are a few pictures we took tonight and also after taking his first dose of Motrin. He seemed a little dazed. Yes, we are planning to lower his mattress this weekend. When I walked in (he was playing in his bed) he was trying to pull up on the railing. I also have Christmas pictures to post but want to post it closer to Christmas. I hope you enjoy the pics. Hope everyone is doing well.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Goofing Off
Ian had his 6 month check up this week (yes I know he is almost 7 months) and he is just over 17lbs and 27.5 inches long. The doctor was very pleased on his progress. She said he is doing everything he should be doing. Any day now he will be crawling across the house. I am excited but don't want him to grow up so fast. Here are a few pictures we took tonight and also after taking his first dose of Motrin. He seemed a little dazed. Yes, we are planning to lower his mattress this weekend. When I walked in (he was playing in his bed) he was trying to pull up on the railing. I also have Christmas pictures to post but want to post it closer to Christmas. I hope you enjoy the pics. Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment