Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eating!!!!!!






So we decided to give Ian cereal for the first time. I think he liked it because he kept opening his mouth when I showed him the spoon. I am not sure how much he actually got down his throat because most of it ended up on his bib. He was so cute as it ran down his chin. It is going to take a few more times before he gets the hang of it but it will come in time. On Sunday Ian rolled over from his back to his stomach. He has been working on it for a little bit. He is very aware of his surroundings, chewing on his hands and drooling everywhere. I believe he is teething and we are just waiting for all of the restless nights. Right now he can sleep 12 hours a night and we are loving it . I have to wake him up early to go to work and he is just a happy baby smiling from ear to ear. He is doing great in day care. Miss Kacie (teacher)says he is a good baby and just loves him. Ian and I really like her. There is only one little girl (Avery) that is 4 months old and Kacie's 16 month old daughter(Hadley). So he gets a lot of attention from Kacie and Hadley. Hadley tells her mom that she loves Ian. Well here are some pictures of Ian eating his cereal. Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big!!! He'll soon be eating you out of house and home. I hope you video tape him also. He is so cute..Love you Ian, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian you change every time I see you. I love you so much. Getting to see these postings on your blog spot just lift my spirits.Don't grow too much before I see you again. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete