Ian had sweet potatoes for the first time last night and he liked them. I was going to make him peas but they did not turn out. To make peas for babies you must shell the peas first. I did not know you could do that. Unless I find an extra 2 hours in my day Ian will be eating peas from a jar. However, sweet potatoes are very easy to make. I think I might try acorn squash next. We bought him a new pair of jeans this weekend and they are so cute on him. Currently he has a stuffy nose and having a lot of trouble breathing. I hope this does not last very long. Keep him in your prayers. Here are a few pictures of him that we took the last few days.
Monday, September 28, 2009
First Foods
Ian had sweet potatoes for the first time last night and he liked them. I was going to make him peas but they did not turn out. To make peas for babies you must shell the peas first. I did not know you could do that. Unless I find an extra 2 hours in my day Ian will be eating peas from a jar. However, sweet potatoes are very easy to make. I think I might try acorn squash next. We bought him a new pair of jeans this weekend and they are so cute on him. Currently he has a stuffy nose and having a lot of trouble breathing. I hope this does not last very long. Keep him in your prayers. Here are a few pictures of him that we took the last few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He's so precious!!!!!
ReplyDelete