Here are some pictures from this weekend. On Saturday we went to our church's Easter egg hunt and got to see the Easter Bunny and ride a train. The rest are just some pictures of Ian around the house. Dad also bought him a new hat. He loves it.
These pictures are so good, looks like you all had a great time. I'm glad the weather was good. I can't wait to see you all this coming Saturday, we are especially ready to see Ian. I need sugars. Then I plan to come up as soon as I can. Love ya kids. Mama Murff, AKA (Nana)
These pictures are so good, looks like you all had a great time. I'm glad the weather was good.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you all this coming Saturday,
we are especially ready to see Ian. I need sugars. Then I plan to come up as soon as I can.
Love ya kids. Mama Murff, AKA (Nana)
That is a cute little boy!!!! Love the hat.
ReplyDeleteLove those LIPS !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete