Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunny Day

We could not resist the beautiful sunshine. Ian is not too crazy about the sun in his eyes or the wind but he loves being outside. The first picture is of Ian and his sword he got from Elizabeth's birthday party. He loves this thing. Chad wants to get another one so they can have sword fights. Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can get good pics of Ian at the Fort Worth Zoo next week.








3 comments:

  1. Man, that boy sure is cute. I think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I love him so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandpa and grannyMarch 10, 2010 at 7:24 PM

    He looks like he's having fun in his little red wagon. Grandpa and Granny sure miss him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new pics of Ian. I sure miss him. We need to make a trip up to see ya'll soon. Give Ian big kisses from Aunt Nicole. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete